Sunday, May 19, 2013

Hiding Last Seen on WhatsApp [Android]

18 comments
Well after compiling 4 WhatsApp Tricks and Hacks and 3 Ways to Hack WhatsApp I have come across to many of the question from the people through my Google + and E-Mail's asking about Hiding "Last Seen on WhatsApp".Well Hiding "Last Seen" on iPhone is Quite Simple as the option is given inside application only, but what about android? there are many apps exists that on Play Store that claims to Hide "Last Seen" and they works! only problem is they all are PAID but as you all know we need everything for Free :P that's why I Have Developed an Android Application that will hide your Last Seen on WhatsApp!


Update -- for those who are using updated version of whatsapp, they have added privacy setting which can allow you to hide your last seen time, plus you can also hide your status and profile picture to be shown from Everyone, People who are in your contact and to nobody.


You have to just browse to Settings > Account > Privacy.


How it Works?

this application works on turning off your internet while you check "Block Last Seen". what this Application does is it Turn off your Wi-Fi or Packet Data of your Phone so that "WhatsApp" will not send Timestamp to it's server and you will invisibly Read Received Messages without letting the other person know that you have read it!


How Do I Install?

installing this application is Quite simple! Just Download it and Tap Go! Last Seen.apk and tap on Install. Hope that You would Successfully Install this Application :)
Please Check Installing From Unkown Sources by Going to Settings > Application > and check Install From Unkown Sources
  
  

Download

You Can Download it From Here.

Problems?

This Application is Fully Created and Tested by me but still, if You have any Problems Relating to this Application Please Let me Know by Commenting below and other suggestions are also most welcome :)  

 

18 comments:

  1. is it safe bro..????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Is this app is made /developed by you any privacy statement ?

      Delete
    2. nope! but still i can provide you source code! it's actually free on GIT!

      Delete
    3. don't want , i am not an expert in computers i am an simple internet surfer
      what i do of the code

      Delete
  3. Hi. i tried to install this my my samsung galaxy ace isn't allowing me to do so. It came up saying "this softare is blocked as it is curently unavailable on play store"

    I desprately need to block my last seen. Got crazy inlaws on my case. pls mail me saffy2511@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. here is solution to this problem,
      Just Navigate to Settings > Application and Check a option named "Unknown Resources".
      and do not worry, it do not have any ill-effect!

      Delete
  4. Is there anything which can hide ma block list on whtsapp?????

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can I see other people's (My contacts) last seen time on Whatsapp ? since when open it..my network is down..so I cant see their last seen time..plz clarify..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will I have the same result if I turn WiFi On/Off manually before reading my messages?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey bro how to hack whatsapp conversation ?
    plz reply me on my email id
    connorluis532@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey bro how to hack whatsapp conversation ?
      plz reply me on my email id
      Vck.snh80@gmail.com

      Delete
  8. m regular reader of u r blog ...n its realy helpfull for me thnx for tht 1st
    i wnt u r help ,in trubble bcz bng in relation ...plz tell me any way to hack one`s wtsapp plz m wating
    my id
    jallalak09@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey I m blocked by my friend .....so I wanna unblock myself frm her list so pls help

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am not able to install this on galaxy s 4

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can i get the source code on my email id - dipesh94@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i hv much better way to hide last seen.. email me for help.. joshishivansh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete